Where to find the information ----
- MBA rankings – Do not value the information blindly. I believe that MBA rankings are a good starting point for your college search. Rankings that I find quite genuine are – Business Week, Financial Times and US News. Other websites where you can find the information – Forbes, Wall Street Journal
- School Websites – This is the most important source of information. A school website has enormous data on its website to give you the essence of school’s ethics, values, culture, teaching methodology etc.
- MBA forums/ websites – These are also a vital source to provide the details about GMAT, B-schools and a particular program. These sites/blogs contains huge information provided by school’s adcom members, applicants, current student and alumni coupled with expert advice from the MBA consultants. Few such sites are -
- Alumni/ current students – These are the sources that can provide you with their first hand experiences about the school/program.
- Fellow applicants/ bloggers